Halepaska's Bakery - About Us
Halepaska's Bakery has been a staple in the Victoria area for over 60 years. The late Ann Halepaska started Halepaska's Fine Cakes in 1953. Working by herself, out of her home, she developed a respectable business that quickly became known throughout the area.
The late James Halepaska joined his wife in the bakery business in 1966. With the business growing, the decision was made to build an addition onto their homestead located on the Refugio Highway. Many people in the Victoria area can still remembering driving out to the original bakery to pick up their fine treats!
In 1972 Ann's son and daughter-in-law, Tom and Barbara, joined the family business and by 1973 the bakery expanded to the Sweet Shop on Rio Grande. In 1991 the business expanded again to the current location on John Stockbauer Drive. The new location was not only opened as a retail location, but also as the new production facility.
The tradition of excellence continues today with Tom and Barbara Halepaska. The Halepaska family takes pride in each order and strives to have 100% customer satisfaction. At no time over the years has Halepaska's Bakery ever deviated from the roots of the family business and continues to offer the Finest Quality baked goods made from the freshest ingredients.